No Prescription Required!
SleepPro Easifit is a Mandibular Advancement Device, one of only three methods which have been proven to be able to stop snoring, the others being CPAP and surgery. It is also the cheapest and most comfortable way to stop snoring, although you should seek a doctor”s advice if you have sleep apnea. It is very comfortable to wear.
Mandibular Advancement Devicesâ€ also known as M.A.D. are Dental appliances that hold the mandible (lower jaw) forward, thereby opening up the airway, keeping the tongue forward and firming up the soft pallet tissue, this reduces the snoring sound and the effects of Sleep Apnea.
Boxed Contents: 2 Devices, 2 Inserts, 1 Storage Container, 1 Set of Instructions.
Detailed and simple-to-follow instructions are included with your appliance.
Boil and bite has helped us to produce a low cost, effective solution for snorers of all shapes and sizes. The technology lets you mould the mouthpiece to the shape of your jaw so it fits snugly throughout the night.
Stop Snoring in Three Easy Steps
1) Unwrap your SleepPro Easifit Mandibular Advancement Device mouthpiece.
2) Mould it to the shape of your jaw using the simple ‘boil and bite’ technology
3) Wear it just before going to bed, and get ready for a snore-free evening
Please follow the fitting instructions very carefully and please note SleepPros may be unsuitable for people with bridgework. If your SleepPro 1 does not work right away on the first night, then it needs to be remolded. Do not persevere in the hope it will get better. It will not. It needs to be remolded.
- If you are still snoring, then you may need to remold the SleepPro Easifit with your jaw further forward.
- If your jaw muscles hurt, then you may need to remold it with your jaw less far forward.
- If it stops your snoring, but then your jaw drops out and you start snoring again, then you need to remold it taking extra care to push the mouthpiece against your teeth with your fingers and tongue during the molding process, or upgrade to a SleepPro 2 Custom. You may also like to try our SomnoSupport Chin Strap which is designed to keep your mouth from falling open while asleep.
Should you have any problems fitting your SleepPro Easifit, please read our Frequently Asked Questions and Answers document. It has lots of information about what to do if your SleepPro 1 does not work.
The white plastic insert that comes with the SleepPro is very important. It is only used during the fitting process and is designed to keep the breathing holes open during the fitting process. It has another useful function and that is a way of seeing whether you have pushed your jaw forward, as it will rise like a drawbridge when your jaw goes forward. Once you have completed the fitting, you should remove it, but keep it somewhere safe in case you decide to redo the fitting at a later date.
What to expect in the first weeks:
Your partner will know whether the device works for you on the first night. However, it can take anything from a few days to couple of weeks to get used to wearing a SleepPro Easifit. As soon as you know that pushing your jaw forward stops your snoring, even if only for a short while, you can then consider upgrading to our SleepPro 2 Custom, in the confidence that it will also work and that it will be easier to wear through the night. Or, like many of our customers, you may choose to keep using a SleepPro Easifit.
Some people tell us that for the first few nights they have difficulty keeping the mouthpiece in their mouth for the whole night, or it may fall out while asleep. This is normal and improves with time. Some people wear the mouthpiece for short periods during the day while they get used to it. Note: you are less likely to have these problems with a custom-made device, like our SleepPro 2 Custom.
The device will feel more comfortable with time. Many people experience discomfort in the front teeth during the settling in period. This is normal and usually disappears shortly after removing the mouthpiece. However, if the discomfort is excessive, or you feel that damage is being done to your teeth or gums, then stop using the device immediately and contact us. Once again, a custom made mandibular advancement device, like a SleepPro 2 Custom is likely to alleviate these problems.
Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Most people with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) snore, but only a small percentage of snorers have OSA. If your partner has noticed pauses in your breathing while you sleep, or if you have significant daytime tiredness, then you should mention this to your doctor and ask about a sleep study.
100% Maximum Risk Guarantee
Effective September 24, 2012, we are happy to refund per the following within 45 days, less our original shipping cost, subject to the following limitations:
- The above 100% guarantee applies to the SleepPro Easifit and Noiselezz and NOISELEZZ® II (SnoreEraser) product only.
- The SleepPro SFA product carries a 50% – 45 day warranty
- The SleepPro 2 Custom is a custom-manufactured (for you only) appliance, purchased after due thought and testing. No warranty is stated or implied for the SleepPro 2 Custom appliance.
- Combination discount will be deducted from refund where applicable.
- Whether you actually use the appliance or not, once it has left our hands, it is considered “used”. We cannot, under any circumstances, resell any returned appliances. They are examined, documented and then immediately destroyed.
- The appliance must be shipped according to our instructions (below).
- Resale accounts are not eligible for this risk warranty or the repeat order discount.
RETURN SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
Please read and follow exactly. Please contact us first, permission is not required to return however our experienced staff may be able to assist you. Please ship via post, and only post (Standard surface or air mail, in an envelope is the most economical).[list style=”arrow”]
- Mark the package “Canadian Goods Returning”, and “No Commercial Value.”
- Your return address must be the same as the original “ship to” address, clearly marked on the outside of your return package. No protective, special packaging required.
- Include a note of explanation and your name and address in full.
- Please include an invoice number, there is no reason for special packaging, the contents being returned truly have no value and require no protection. No value on any customs form required please.
- As well as the above comments, shipping by any other method (other than regular postage) will automatically be returned to the sender, at the sender’s cost.
- Shipping Address:
Therapy Control Products Inc.
PO Box 70058,
Canada T4B 0V9