Stop snoring with Noiselezz® PS™ Pressure Shift Technology
Mandibular Advancement Anti-Snoring Appliance
The Noiselezz® PS™ Pressure Shift Technology appliance will fit most people upon receipt, right out of the box. If necessary, Noiselezz can be adjusted easily, simply to best fit each mouth. Full instructions can be downloaded below under the “How Does it Fit” tab, should they be necessary.
Package Contents: 1 device, 1 storage container
WHY SHOULD I BUY NOISELEZZ® PS™ PRESSURE SHIFT TECHNOLOGY ?
Designed by Orthodontists
Recommended by Doctors
No Fitting Needed
Clinically Proven Technology
The NOISELEZZ® appliance is small and flexible. It is hinged for mouth movement and has a large breathing area. It is quick, simple and easy to use. It can be refit and adjusted multiple times.
Mandibular Advancement Devices also known as M.A.D. are Dental appliances that hold the mandible (lower jaw) forward, thereby opening up the airway, keeping the tongue forward and firming up the soft pallet tissue, this reduces the snoring sound and the effects of Sleep Apnea.
Worn in the mouth while sleeping, the small soft ®NOISELEZZ appliance will greatly reduce or stop snoring entirely. By placing the upper and lower trays over your teeth, the hinge gently stops the mandible (lower jaw) from falling back, keeping the airway open and preventing the tongue from touching the soft tissues at the back of the throat.
|Worn in the mouth while sleeping, the small soft NOISELEZZ® appliance will greatly reduce or stop snoring entirely. By placing the upper and lower trays over your teeth, the hinge gently stops the mandible (lower jaw) from falling back, keeping the airway open and preventing the tongue from touching the soft tissues at the back of the throat.|
blocked respiration causing snoring
stop snoring with Noiselezz inserted
The NOISELEZZ® is available in a “one-size-fits-all” format. It is designed to fit the largest segment of the population. For those with severe overbite or underbite, see Q&A.
- The above 100% warranty applies to the SleepPro Easifit and Noiselezz, NOISELEZZ® II (SnoreEraser) and Noiselezz® PS product only.
- The SleepPro Contour product carries a 50% – 45 day warranty
- The SleepPro 2 Custom is a custom-manufactured (for you only) appliance, purchased after due thought and testing. No warranty is stated or implied for the SleepPro 2 Custom appliance.
- Combination discount will be deducted from refund where applicable.
- Whether you actually use the appliance or not, once it has left our hands, it is considered “used”. We cannot, under any circumstances, resell any returned appliances. They are examined, documented and then immediately destroyed.
- The appliance must be shipped according to our instructions (below).
- Resale accounts are not eligible for this risk warranty or the repeat order discount.
RETURN SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
Please read and follow exactly. Please contact us first, permission is not required to return however our experienced staff may be able to assist you. Please ship via post, and only post (Standard surface or air mail, in an envelope is the most economical).
- Mark the package “Canadian Goods Returning”, and “No Commercial Value.”
- Your return address must be the same as the original “ship to” address, clearly marked on the outside of your return package. No protective, special packaging required.
- Include a note of explanation and your name and address in full.
- Please include an invoice number, there is no reason for special packaging, the contents being returned truly have no value and require no protection. No value on any customs form required please.
- As well as the above comments, shipping by any other method (other than regular postage) will automatically be returned to the sender, at the sender’s cost.
Therapy Control Products Inc.
PO Box 70058,
Creekside RPO Airdrie,
AB Canada T4B 0V9