Stop snoring with NOISELEZZ® II
Mandibular Advancement Anti-Snoring Appliance
The NOISELEZZ® II appliance will fit most people right out of the box. If necessary, the appliance can be adjusted easily, simply to best fit each mouth. Full instructions are included with your appliance should they be necessary.
Package Contents: 2 devices, 2 storage containers, 1 set of instructions.
The Noiselezz II has all of the attributes of the standard Noiselezz appliance (low-cost, non-invasive, comfortable and effective). The Noiselezz II is white in color, not as bulky as the standard as it only has one wall in front of top teeth and one in the back of the lower teeth, seems smaller and more comfortable to “SOME” long time users of the standard Noiselezz.
The Noiselezz II will stay in position better than the standard Noiselezz. The Noiselezz II is in stock at our North American location, as is the Standard version for those that wish to continue with a very satisfactory product.
In all other respects, the Noiselezz II has the same features as the standard Noiselezz device, including the 100%, 45 day warranty. To see how the appliance fits and works, you can revisit the pages regarding the standard Noiselezz appliance.
|Worn in the mouth while sleeping, the small soft NOISELEZZ® appliance will greatly reduce or stop snoring entirely. By placing the upper and lower trays over your teeth, the hinge gently stops the mandible (lower jaw) from falling back, keeping the airway open and preventing the tongue from touching the soft tissues at the back of the throat.|
blocked respiration causing snoring
stop snoring with Noiselezz inserted
The NOISELEZZ® is very simple and comfortable. There is usually no fitting required for a normal mouth. It also fits over dentures, providing that the dentures fit properly. It is advised, however, that you consult a practitioner about your oral health before inserting any appliance into your mouth. If you do require fitting by a practitioner, the procedure is painless and only takes about 5 minutes. You may also want to consult a sleep specialist before seeking any treatment for sleep apnea.
The NOISELEZZ® is available in a “one-size-fits-all” format. It is designed to fit the largest segment of the population. For those with severe overbite or underbite, see Q&A.
100% Maximum Risk Warranty
Effective September 24, 2012, we are happy to refund per the following within 45 days, less our original shipping cost, subject to the following limitations:
- The above 100% warranty applies to the SleepPro 1 and Noiselezz and NOISELEZZÂ® II (SnoreEraser) product only.
- The SleepPro SFA product carries a 50% – 45 day warranty
- The SleepPro 2 Custom is a custom-manufactured (for you only) appliance, purchased after due thought and testing. No warranty is stated or implied for the SleepPro 2 Custom appliance.
- Combination discount will be deducted from refund where applicable.
- Whether you actually use the appliance or not, once it has left our hands, it is considered “used”. We cannot, under any circumstances, resell any returned appliances. They are examined, documented and then immediately destroyed.
- The appliance must be shipped according to our instructions (below).
- Resale accounts are not eligible for this risk warranty or the repeat order discount.
RETURN SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
Please read and follow exactly. Please contact us first, permission is not required to return however our experienced staff may be able to assist you. Please ship via post, and only post (Standard surface or air mail, in an envelope is the most economical).
- Mark the package “Canadian Goods Returning”, and “No Commercial Value.”
- Your return address must be the same as the original “ship to” address, clearly marked on the outside of your return package. No protective, special packaging required.
- Include a note of explanation and your name and address in full.
- Please include an invoice number, there is no reason for special packaging, the contents being returned truly have no value and require no protection. No value on any customs form required please.
- As well as the above comments, shipping by any other method (other than regular postage) will automatically be returned to the sender, at the sender’s cost.
Therapy Control Products Inc.
PO Box 70058,
Canada T4B 0V9