Noiselezz® Advancement Adjustable™
WHY SHOULD I BUY NOISELEZZ® ADJUSTABLE™?
Designed by Orthodontists
Recommended by Doctors
No Fitting Needed
Clinically Proven Technology
Adjustable™ – for greatly increased long term comfort and stability.
No fitting needed – Noiselezz® Adjustable™ works ‘out of the box’ and requires no complicated pre-moulding or fitting.
Patented hinged design allows natural jaw movement – unlike other anti-snoring mouthpieces the Noiselezz® Adjustable™ allows lower jaw movement in all directions – vital for long term comfort and to avoid jaw ache.
TMJ-safe Flexible Frame – the flexible frame of the Noiselezz® Adjustable™ limits the pressure on the jaw joint, unlike mouthpieces with rigid frames that can exert too much pressure and cause excessive jaw aching.
Compact and Flexible Design – Noiselezz® Adjustable™ is much more comfortable and easier to use than typical bulky rigid mouthpieces.
Medical Grade – Noiselezz® Adjustable™ is made of medical grade dental thermoplastic and contains no latex, silicone, phthalates or BPA. This material is totally safe and allows the Noiselezz® PS™ Pressure Shift Technology to be adjusted hundreds of times.
Adjustable – Noiselezz® Adjustable™ can be adjusted to increase or decrease jaw advancement and to improve comfort if required.
Easy to clean – Noiselezz® Adjustable™ is an elegant smoothly moulded shape – no fiddly parts to clean or nooks and crannies to trap germs..
Get the sleep you both deserve! After a few days you will hardly notice it, but your partner will be amazed.
Worn in the mouth while sleeping, the small soft ®NOISELEZZ appliance will greatly reduce or stop snoring entirely. By placing the upper and lower trays over your teeth, the hinge gently stops the mandible (lower jaw) from falling back, keeping the airway open and preventing the tongue from touching the soft tissues at the back of the throat.
|Worn in the mouth while sleeping, the small soft NOISELEZZ® appliance will greatly reduce or stop snoring entirely. By placing the upper and lower trays over your teeth, the hinge gently stops the mandible (lower jaw) from falling back, keeping the airway open and preventing the tongue from touching the soft tissues at the back of the throat.|
blocked respiration causing snoring
stop snoring with Noiselezz inserted
The NOISELEZZ® is available in a “one-size-fits-all” format. It is designed to fit the largest segment of the population. For those with severe overbite or underbite, see Q&A.
- The above 100% warranty applies to the SleepPro Easifit and Noiselezz, NOISELEZZ® II (SnoreEraser) and Noiselezz® PS product only.
- The SleepPro Contour product carries a 50% – 45 day warranty
- The SleepPro 2 Custom is a custom-manufactured (for you only) appliance, purchased after due thought and testing. No warranty is stated or implied for the SleepPro 2 Custom appliance.
- Combination discount will be deducted from refund where applicable.
- Whether you actually use the appliance or not, once it has left our hands, it is considered “used”. We cannot, under any circumstances, resell any returned appliances. They are examined, documented and then immediately destroyed.
- The appliance must be shipped according to our instructions (below).
- Resale accounts are not eligible for this risk warranty or the repeat order discount.
RETURN SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
Please read and follow exactly. Please contact us first, permission is not required to return however our experienced staff may be able to assist you. Please ship via post, and only post (Standard surface or air mail, in an envelope is the most economical).
- Mark the package “Canadian Goods Returning”, and “No Commercial Value.”
- Your return address must be the same as the original “ship to” address, clearly marked on the outside of your return package. No protective, special packaging required.
- Include a note of explanation and your name and address in full.
- Please include an invoice number, there is no reason for special packaging, the contents being returned truly have no value and require no protection. No value on any customs form required please.
- As well as the above comments, shipping by any other method (other than regular postage) will automatically be returned to the sender, at the sender’s cost.
Therapy Control Products Inc.
PO Box 70058,
Creekside RPO Airdrie,
AB Canada T4B 0V9