STOP SNORING WITH A NOISELEZZ® ORAL APPLIANCE
Effective • Comfortable • Non-invasive • Affordable • Long lasting
The NOISELEZZ® stop snoring appliance is highly effective, and has been specifically designed with the open-mouthed snorer in mind. It can be combined with a Chin Support Strap to keep the mouth closed if required.
The mouthpiece is soft and gentle, and is comfortable to wear. It will fit most people straight from the box but if necessary it can be adjusted easily for the best possible personal fit.
It is available to purchase in 2 different strengths – Standard and Extra Strength. The Noiselezz ES (Extra Strength) has 20% more strength compared with the softer Standard version, which will help those that need a little more sturdiness to keep their jaw in the forward position required.
The NOISELEZZ® appliance is small and flexible appliance which is hinged for easy mouth movement and has a large breathing area. It is quick, simple and easy to use. It can be refitted and adjusted multiple times.
Mandibular Advancement Devices such as this are also known as M.A.D’s. They are Dentally approved appliances that hold the mandible (lower jaw) forward, thereby opening up the airway, keeping the tongue forward and firming up the soft pallet tissue. This reduces the snoring sound and the effects of Sleep Apnea.
Full Fitting Instructions can be downloaded below under the “How Does it Fit” tab.
1 Noiselezz® device
1 storage container.
Worn in the mouth while sleeping, the small soft ®NOISELEZZ appliance will greatly reduce or stop snoring entirely. By placing the upper and lower trays over your teeth, the hinge gently stops the mandible (lower jaw) from falling back, keeping the airway open and preventing the tongue from touching the soft tissues at the back of the throat.
blocked respiration causing snoring
restricted airflow causing
snoring vibration With Noiselezz®
stop snoring with Noiselezz inserted
unrestricted airflow without
Effective September 24, 2012, we are happy to refund per the following within 45 days, less our original shipping cost, subject to the following limitations:
- The above 100% warranty applies to the SleepPro Easifit and Noiselezz, NOISELEZZ® II (SnoreEraser) and Noiselezz® PS product only.
- The SleepPro Contour product carries a 50% – 45 day warranty
- The SleepPro 2 Custom is a custom-manufactured (for you only) appliance, purchased after due thought and testing. No warranty is stated or implied for the SleepPro 2 Custom appliance. See our SleepPro 2 Custom policy statement.
- Combination discount will be deducted from refund where applicable.
- Whether you actually use the appliance or not, once it has left our hands, it is considered “used”. We cannot, under any circumstances, resell any returned appliances. They are examined, documented and then immediately destroyed.
- The appliance must be shipped according to our instructions (below).
- Resale accounts are not eligible for this risk warranty or the repeat order discount.
RETURN SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
Please read and follow exactly. Please contact us first, permission is not required to return however our experienced staff may be able to assist you. Please ship via post, and only post (Standard surface or air mail, in an envelope is the most economical).
- Mark the package “Canadian Goods Returning”, and “No Commercial Value.”
- Your return address must be the same as the original “ship to” address, clearly marked on the outside of your return package. No protective, special packaging required.
- Include a note of explanation and your name and address in full.
- Please include an invoice number, there is no reason for special packaging, the contents being returned truly have no value and require no protection. No value on any customs form required please.
- As well as the above comments, shipping by any other method (other than regular postage) will automatically be returned to the sender, at the sender’s cost.
Therapy Control Products Inc.
PO Box 70058,
Canada T4B 0V9